– Air compressor control system consists of a compressor, motor, compressor sensors for compressor protection and control, and Air Compressor Control Panel to coordinate their operation.
– The purpose of any compressor control panels is to match compressed air supply to the compressed air demand as efficiently as possible. Although old style electro-pneumatic controls have been supplanted by microprocessor-based controls and software updates that optimize system and control parameters, any control type can be put into one of two categories-fixed speed controls and variable speed controls (VSD).
– ACCP starter with capacity ranges from 0.55kW up to 355kW.
– The Standard Controls consist of START/STOP, we can customize the controls for your applications.
– Lockable disconnect – Reliable Operation – Excellent Designing
– Monitor Running Status light, and Alarm Status lights, and electrical parameters
– Phase protection from the outside to the motor side,
– Lockable disconnecting
– Remote sensing dry run / No-load current
– Heavy-duty terminal for input/output connections
(Intelligent Air Compressor Control)
– Energy Saving
– Can control multiple compressors (Duty / Standby, Lead / Lag, etc.)
– Know the status of process variables required to control and protect the compressor (Overload, Over temperature, oil level, Flow and pressure..)
– Easy to logging, collect the data, fault history,…
– Flexible to connect Ethernet communication allow client to monitor and management system.
|1||Functionally||Fixed type or with-drawable type|
|2||Rated operational voltage (Ue)||Up to 415 VAC|
|3||Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|4||Rated current (In)||Up to 1000 A|
|5||Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||1000 V|
|6||Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp)||12 kV|
|7||Rated short-time withstand current (Icw)||Up to 65 kA/1s|
|8||Motor of Compressor||Up to 355kW|
|9||Degree of protection||Up to IP54|
|W: 600, 800, 1000, 1200mm|
|D: 600, 800, 1000mm|